- 30g fresh yeast (14g dry yeast)
- 300ml warm water
- 500g all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl, mix yeasts with warm water, add sugar and 4 teaspoons of flour. Place it in a warm spot for around 15 minutes so the yeasts activate.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl, add salt, yeasts mixture and olive oil.
- Knead the dough for around 15 minutes (you can use a mixer).
- Cover the bowl with dampened cloth and let the dough rest for 1,5h.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts and place on a floured working surface.
- Use your fingers to stretch it, then shape the rounds. If needed you can help yourself with a rolling pin at the beginning. Let the dough rest for around 30 minutes under the cloth.
- Heat up the oven to maximum 250*C (480*F).
- Top the dough with your favorite toppings and bake for 9-12 minutes until the edges are nicely baked and golden.
- I bake my pizza on a baking stone but if you are using a baking sheet, make sure you brush it with olive oil before.