This recipe is a great example of a beautiful looking, healthy and super tasty breakfast 🙂
I am using only home made marmalade so I can be sure that it is not packed with too much sugar and it’s still healthy 🙂 But it’s really up to you, add whatever you like and whatever fruits are available in the season.
Another great thing is that most of the work is done for you over night, so in the morning you just need to add some extras and you don’t need to spend a lot of time in preparing yummy, healthy breakfast or snack during the day.
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- A bit more than ¾ cup (200ml) of coconut milk
- Water (around 3 tablespoons)
- Maple syrup/honey/sugar for taste
- Favorite fruits (I used blueberries and apricot)
- Marmalade of your choice (I used homemade apricot marmalade)
- Prepare your pudding a night ahead; place chia seeds in a bowl, add coconut milk, splash of water and whatever you like the most to sweeten it ( I would use one or 2 tablespoons of maple syrup).
- Mix all the ingredients together; cover the bowl with an aluminum foil and chill in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning clean and dry your fruits (cut into smaller pieces if needed).
- Put a half of your chia pudding into a glass or jar, add around a tablespoon of marmalade. Cover with the rest of chia pudding and again add a tablespoon or so of marmalade. Top with your favorite fruits.